POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: OBJuvPOV Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:08:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OBJuvPOV
From: Christophe Bouffartigue
Date: 24 Aug 2000 04:37:54
Message: <39A4DEE1.3165AFB0@nanterre.marelli.fr>
Cliff Bowman wrote:

> I'm a Doctor Who fan (as if you couldn't guess) and also a fan of Terry
> Pratchett. SF and humour are both things I appreciate :)

Waoh, I'm a TPratchett fan too. But I only read the french translations
:(

> with other people's "niggly" software). So I've produced a possible fix for
> the comma/decimal point problem. I'd be most appreciative if you could test
> it and let me know how this new version (0.0.13!) performs.

Nop !! Not OK. There's always tge problem with camera and light sources,
but now, also with the OBJuvPOVmaxX variable...

If you can't find a quick fix to it, then don't bother. I'll continue to
use your soft "as is"... The "#version" evolution is already a good
thing, I dont' need anymore to modify the inc file...

Thanks for all.

Bouf.